From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lori Bertolucci
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:08 AM
To: Susan & Jerry Milam; ridecamp
Subject: RE: [RC] selenium toxicity-cost of testing....

You said the test wasn't expensive, but my neighbors just had the vet do a blood draw/test on a young horse they just received, that was rather malnourished, and when they asked for a selinium test to be done they were told it would run an additional $100 plus dollars. That was over the cost of the original test ($85.00).
Does this seem like a normal cost?

Just asking...I didn't remember spending that much in the past for selinium tests...
(we are in south/central Calif, near Bakersfield...)

Thanks,
Lori B.