RE: [RC] [RC] banned substances-Yucca - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Ed, that was not really the point.  The point was that there are a lot of supplements out there that have it in them.  We had accidentally bought something with it and my hubbie contacted them to find out if he should ride or not.  We weren’t trying to chisel…nor are most folks.  We use bute, if there’s a need but we needed to ask how long it hangs around in the body before going to a ride again.  There are some meds/substances that can be tested long after their use and the body’s need for them is over.  Yes, if a horse needs bute, he shouldn’t be competing but we weren’t sure how long it could be tested.  Same with Yucca.

There are a lot of folks out there still learning the ropes.  Give ‘em the benefit of the doubt.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499