RE: [RC] [RC] banned substances-Yucca - Jonni

As I understand it, you do not have to completely give up some supplement you feel your horse needs, that might contain Yucca, just stop feeding it so many days before your AERC rides. I thought it takes 72 hours to clear the system, I'm sure Heidi or someone could correct me if that is wrong. So feed it, just stop before the ride, and start after the ride. Unless you get to as many rides as Karen Chaton, should not make a difference to start and stop  ;-)

Jonni