[RC] Grouchy mustang faces! - Joe/Sabrina

Jennifer,
OMG, do you have my mustang's twin??? Trust me, the more you do with her, getting her out etc., the more tolerant she will become. Take heart, any horse can be this way, not just mustangs. (I love the aerodynamic remark!) Just use humor, that is how I get through most of the psycho behavior with my boy. Btw, is your horse a buckskin?? :o)
Sabrina