[RC] RC] farriers - Rebecca Bianchi - Lisa Stanton

Hi Rebecca,

 You could try Henry Heymering, he's in the Frederick area.  I'm not certain he will try the Ground Control, but he's usually open-minded to experimenting.  Not sure if he is taking on new clients, if you would
like to give him a call, I'll get his # from my farrier in the morning.  Feel free to email me privately at
LStanton311 at msn.com.  I read the archives, so wasn't able to contact you directly.

Lisa Stanton