[RC] feeding lg hay bales - jufa

I am behind on posts so maybe this has been mentioned. You can use a chainsaw to to slice the big sq alfalfa bales. It works slick though it does dull the blade. Someone told me they use peanut oil instead of the regular barr stuff but don't know about that for sure. On #800 bales we cut it lengthwise then into about 3ft sections, making nice little bales.
Judy