[RC] Riding at night - Normanjudyv

I remember a ride I did some years ago & several riders hung glo lites on their horses tails & sides of saddles, as the horses move the lites sway side to side & up & down, it almost made me crazy. It ruins your night vision & your equlibrium, can,t imagine what it does to the poor horses that get stuck behind them. As far as I,m concerned, if you,re planning on using glo lites put them on the breast collar and tape them down so they don,t swing. jvm