[RC] please reply if you will attend.......... - matt medeiros

The place of meeting and date/time can be decided.I am sure we can meet anywhere.These breakins cover Sac,Placer,Nevada and Eldorado counties.It is becoming a dangerous situation for all.I heard a truck was stolen from Drivers Flat,trailer was disconnected and the 2 dogs were let out of the truck and running loose.
I do not want to be next,DO YOU?????
Matt

Yahoo! Photos