[RC] ATv' in the forest - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: annie george annie@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here in SW New Mexico we are under serious threat by off road vehicles. We will
appreciate the help of anyone involved in endurance. We ask that you write to
the below addresses to let these people know that you are endurance riders
expresing your oposition to the "sacrifice of the Burro Mtn area to ATV ORV
MOTORCYCLE use in and near the forest.  The below addresses are where we hope
you will wtrite.  be sure to point out that while you are not residents of this
county you do come here for endurance rides and spend money here,     and are
oposed to the sacrifice of the Burro Mtn area to OHV use. ((include your state,
so they know people come from all over,))  The main thing is to complain loudly
and often. These kinds of things affects all of us, and our future to have
rides, or have peace and saftey while we ride. It effects allot of ride areas
now and will eventually effect us all.  Endurance riders are a loud and
effective lobby if we will all stand up. Please help us by writing your
oposition to the ORV sacrifice of the Burros, and the planned 440 acre OHV park.
  NM  Fed. Congressman Pierce   http://pearce.house.gov/
             Grant County Comisiioners  >
Henry Torres   htorres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         >>    Joseph
Arellano  jarellano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              Charles Kelly