[RC] [RC] Kiger/Energizer - Sherman

My little 13.3H )Arab/mustang (mother looks sorta Spanish) 3 yr old filly already shows good trail attitude and stamina. I don't ride her long or hard as she's too young & barely greenbroke, but yesterday she outwalked a 9 y/o 16H TB and an 8 yo Arab mare on a 6 mile "pokey ride". We had to keep her in the lead most of the time as the other two would just walk or jog slower & slower when they were put in front, but she'd keep a nice fast walk or slow jog w/o slowing unless I asked. Also, on several occasions I had to take her back up to the front when the older horses would balk. Shed have to lead the way into the big puddles or over the downed tree, etc, then the older ones would follow her. Very funny!

Kathy