[RC] Attn People in TX that need hay - Christina Schiro

I am forwarding a response from a fellow club member and local hay grower in my area (NW FL):

Ya'll,

I have been getting numerous calls from TX, and LA, some MS.  You can direct them to their state agricultural commissioner from what I've been told a hay hot line is being established.  They can also look online at MS, LA. GA or FL Farmers Market Bulletins.  They can go to http://www.haybarn.com/ or http://www.hayexchange.com/  and do a Google search on hay.  They will probably find hay in New Mexico, as thy have irrigated fields there.   They are going to have to group together and order a semi from out of state.