Re: [RC] [RC] De-Elevate - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 1/12/2006 8:49:04 PM Central Standard Time, bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think the de-elevate concept has negative connotations.  Move up if things
are optimal, but don't quit if things aren't going well.  I don't like the
idea at all.

I'm with Barbara.  Either set out to do a 100 or don't.  If you set out to do one and need to bow out for some reason, take a RO pull gracefully and come back and tackle it another day.  That's how I plan to approach it when I do my first one.  I don't *want* the option of "partial credit."

Dawn in East Texas