Re: [RC] Tents vs LQ - SturmRanch

Although I am only two seasons into endurance riding, the camping diversity is one of the many things I love.

Of course there are many beautiful LQ trailers and truck-mounted  campers, but there are plenty of folks camping in tents, in the back of their trucks, in their horse trailers.

We've camped for two seasons in tents - actually have quite an intricate camping set up.  I love being to hear the horses chomping away during the night.

 When October came and we were going to tent camp on the Oregon high desert,  my son-in-law offered to haul our travel trailer over.  We were very very glad to have it.  The temperature was down to about 20 degrees by morning, and I don't like tent camping quite that mucn.

Nancy Sturm