[RC] Lousiana Gumbo ride - Todd Hezeau

 I'm going to that ride, it'll be my first and I'm very excited. But I'm coming from the other direction (Dallas area).

I used my mapping software and the best route that recommends is to take I-10 to I-49. (If you want you can take 191 on the other side of Baton Rouge to I-49 and it will save some time. You bypass Lafayette). Take exit 86 in Alexandria and go south on Hwy 71 (just watch yourself in the traffic circle, a wonderful piece of Louisiana engineering). From there go west on 28 all the way to Leesville . From there go south on Hwy 171 for a few miles and look for 10. Go east on 10 to Cravins and hopefully they will have signs from there. I hope this helps.

Safe Riding,Todd

Yahoo! Photos