[RC] John Parke out there? - Dawn Simas

Does anyone know where he has been and ETA on him coming home?  Or maybe his computer is just down?  I was emailing him about an interest in Icelandics around Christmas and he was leaving for DVE and we would continue discussion when he returned.  Then I saw that he went next to Warner Springs and now his emails are bouncing due to a Full Mailbox.  I have two Icey's we are interested in and would like his input, so are waiting....

Dawn