Re: [RC] [RC] Is there a "Consumer Reports" for horse trailers? - Susan Favro

As a consumer I’d like to report in that I think SilverLite (out of Oregon) makes an incredible trailer. (www.silverlite.com) I’ve had a Silverlite 4-horse LQ since 2000 and have put 125,000+ miles on it (including a couple of hauls to Alaska). The trailer is rugged, durable, nicely appointed and oh so comfortable. The best part is the dealing with the Silverlite company. They have been super, responsive to questions, warranty issues, etc. I think that aspect has been the best part of ownership. It was great that after spending all that money, the company was still there saying, “How can I help? What else can we do for you.”

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx