[RC] Corrals 2 Go at AERC convention - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Dave Selzler will be at the AERC conference this year with Corrals 2 Go again.  He is having panels shipped in so that people can take delivery at the show if they want to save on shipping.  This is a great opportunity to save on both the purchase price and not pay the extra shipping cost if you live in the area.

If you know that you want to purchase at the convention please let Dave know so that he can make sure to bring enough panels for you.

As always there is a show discount.

We have a couple of new things to show this year.  We have been asked several times about putting electric wire on the panels and also about a shade / rain cover.  Dave has come up with a way to deal with both issues and he is excited to display both at this years Convention.

I hope everyone has a great time, and I wish I could make it.

Thanks,

Adam

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.