[RC] sad story maybe this list serve - Keith Kibler

I am the "sad story" that is being "outed" here. I must say that of all the internet activety I am involved with horse related or not. This list serve, if this present activety is common place, certainly takes the cake.
First, I have spoken to Amber 3 times via email in 18 months or so. As far as her spending hours helping me, while I certainly appreciate most of the advice she has given, she would have to have been typing with one toe to make her three emails take hours.
Second, I do not consider myself an egomaniac. Yes I did mention to Amber that I was a marathoner and triathlete. The point of that was that I am willing to learn and apply training technics and stay at it a long time with discipline to receive results. I did not brag on my results in those things nor mention that I was ranked.
Thirdly, I do not ride my horse around at 20 mph for any length of time. My wife and I raise mftrs and twhs. The horse thing was mainly my wifes deal for the last 5 years . I needed a break from serious triathlon competition and decided to pursue endurance. Our trainer, who has forgot more about training gaited horses than anyone I personaly know. Had set Blues gate several years ago and thought he would be the right horse for me to try endurance. Blues is fast. He does not foxtrott. He single foots, running walks and racks. He would canter, but I chose not to let him. I have owned Blues for 6 months. Most or our rides are are group rides in the Shawnee forest in southern IL I am most often with our trainer. I use a gps. Yes, blues will speed rack at 20 mph. I rode Blues 5 times over the first 9 days this month. THe shortest ride was 7 miles and the longest 21. Of course, I/we could not be busting along continuosly at that kind of pace.
I obviously offended Amber. Whether she thought I was a monster to my horses, which I am not btw or she thought I was some kind of egomaniac, it was grossly wrong for her to not only invite me here, but insist I come here and then post my private emails to her (without hers so you could see the context I might add) and then impugn me without a right to defend myself. Legally, it is slander.
Her behavior was wrong, and I certainly hope it is not indicative of this list serve, or I need to go on to friendlier places.
btw this is me and our herd:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v106/kkibler/Horses/?start=0

Keith Kibler
Marion IL