[RC] HAF pad with FreeForm - sandy . l . holder

Heh Chris - just wanted to give some feedback on the HAF pad.  As you know, I'm sort of opinionated (for better or worse).

Tally popped an abscess this past Tuesday before the Warner Hot Springs Ride so I stole my best buddies horse (now how's that for a 'friend') and took him instead.  Just to let you know, cold turkey - so to speak - I rode him in my FreeForm as well as the HAF pad.  We took it easy on the last loop (he doesn't like heading back out without a buddy horse and there was no one in sight) and still finished 12th.  Great scores on the final vet check - including NO TENDERNESS on his back.   How's that for trying out a new saddle and pad for the first time on a 50 miler!  Great ride - thanks again Terry - and great saddle/pad combo.

Best part was Dick Carter (my buddy) was over my house first thing this morning 'double checking'.  He said he just wanted to make sure his horse 'hadn't killed me' but the first thing he did was check out his back - he was 100%!!!

:+D

Just thought I'd let you know how it went!!

Sandy (who had a terrific time particularly cause my non-horsey honey kept me warm at night)
and Star (the horse that peed at every vet check!)
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.