Re: [RC] 100 mile riders - Karla Watson

Absolutely! Hey guys, I'm writing a lengthy article for our region's newsletter about 100 mile rides. Trying to save them and support them. The RMs will help but you guys can help too. Experienced 100 milers--please send me advice about how to ride one, what advice to give a first time 100 miler, when you think your horse is ready, etc. You must agree to let me publish it. Thanks for your support. Lets hope 100 mile rides stay in the future of this sport. (Thanks Dot, for your great advice already!)
---------Karla Watson/PNER newsletter person/Oregon