Re: [RC] Freeform on Equipedic - Tom Sites

Catfish,  Its funny...I was gonna ask about any experiences w/ the Freeform Saddle as i never heard of it, but on a ride today my Friend was trying one out deciding if she was gonna buy it.  We went up into the mountains and came back and when she pulled the saddle she commented..."Look at the spine, its dry."  She also had an Equipedic pad, and i asked if it was the pad or the saddle?  She said it had to be the saddle.  I don't know, it could be both, but it worked good for her today.  What was interesting to me was the pad weighed as much as the saddle (minus stirrups) or so it seemed w/ the sweat.  ts