RE: [RC] Helping/Merryben - Betty Edgar

Nah, Tracy you wouldn't get lost on an endurance ride because, unlike dressage tests, we use colored ribbons to mark turns and trails.
    Betty

Frank wrote:

>>Endurance is not a sport for mealy-mouthed, half-steppers.

Oh, Lord….best I stick to eventing then J  Besides, I have the attention span of a gnat….Today, I lost my course during a DRESSAGE TEST!!!   If I were to do endurance, I’d have the entire Ridecamp looking for me at every ride.