Re: [RC] Pine Tar on horse mane - John Teeter

the magic of peanut butter. (thanks to jan stevens:) -- it's just amazing that it does what it does...

jt.

At 09:58 PM 5/11/2006, Don Huston wrote:
I have used Goof-Off on my bare hands and never had a problem. My son used some on his chest and stomach to remove some paint and his skin turned red and blistered. Whatever you decide to use I would try a small test spot and wait a day. I have used rubbing alcohol (lots of it) to remove paint stick numbers from my horses and never had a problem. Good Luck,
Don Huston