[RC] OT: How do I...? - Mary Carroll

This is off topic but it's bugging me.  I read Ridecamp via the web-I don't receive posts in email.  So, when I reply to someone, my reply sometimes ends up all by its lonesome.

I have copied and pasted to maintain continuity but I'd like to see my posts as part of a thread.  Am I missing some cyber trick that is obvious?  John, can you reply?

Thanks, and to make this endurance related, I am taking off work tomorrow to travel to the Prineville ride.  whoo hoo!

Woodrow is totally ready and I am too.

Mary