[RC] looking for a ride for 1 horse NC to MI - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I have a mare at my farm in NC (27052) that I would like to bring up here to Michigan (49001). She is an 8year old Morab mare, well behaved but a green shipper and hasn't been handled much the past 6 months due to me moving out of state. If anybody will be heading this way that can give her a ride please let me know. jspoone @ magickmorning . com . I'm really trying to not go get her myself because I have 3 of them down there and I can't afford to board all of them up here lol but I know I'll come back with all 3 *sigh*.
Jess Spoone-Raines