[RC] Calling all Geeks - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I'm going to need a few volunteers with laptops to help me with the Tevis webcast this year. I'm looking for people to man the outposts of Foresthill and Michigan Bluff to send in timer reports to Net Control so that I can keep the command center in the know about where everyone is on the ride. I may need one at the command center at the Auburn overlook, also.

We plan to have a simple form in place whereby my volunteers will type in as many as 20 horses at a time with times in and out and pulls. It then gets emailed to me at Auburn and plugged into the webcast page on the website.

Any takers?

:) Jackie Floyd