[RC] How Do YOUR Endurances Horses Live? - Mary Carroll

I'm very interested in learning how your horses are housed... Barns, 24/7
out, or some mix?  At your home or boarded?  Dry pasture?  Irrigated? Do you
ride on your property?  Ride off to trails?  Trailer off to trails?<<<

My horse is on 1 acre of pasture within sight of other horses (does not play well with others)
and comes in at night.  His "stall" is partly under the barn roof and partly outside.  It is made of
Powder Mountain panels and he can see other horses when in.

We ride out from the barn and have access to roads, dirt tracks, logging roads, housing devp, all
sorts of stuff to look at.  We can trailer to other areas for interest.

I used to board at a dressage/H/J barn and the care was exactly the same except horses were rotated
through the grassy pastures.  Out except in severe weather and in at night.  (We have cats around here
but I think loose dogs are a bigger threat)

Mary