To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:43 PM
Subject: [RC] Training horses, training humans...

Ray said: I think it is also significant that the
clinicians no longer seem take HORSES in for
training,which would require them to produce
results.No,they are on mission now
in the wider world to take in PEOPLE...
_______________________

But Ray, that's the whole point! It could be argued
that 95% of 'horse problems' are actually 'PEOPLE
problems'. So then, what good does it do for a trainer
to take in a horse and train him well, then sent him
back to the person who doesn't understand the horse
and how to communicate with it? Even my very favorite
clinician of all time, who is AMAZING with horses, has
quit training horses and now spends his time on the
clinic circuit. His goal is to help PEOPLE learn how
to offer their horses 'the good deal'. To do it
himself but then send the horse back to a clueless
owner can be heartbreaking, and THAT'S  why he doesn't
train horses any more. By the way, he's Brent Graef
(www.brentgraef.com) and although PNH saved my life,
Brent offers so much for where I'm at in my
horsemanship journey now.

Kristi iluvdez at yahoo dot com

Life's a journey, so enjoy the ride (and try not to fall off)

http://mail.yahoo.com