[RC] Parelli - E. Syverson

What everyone has said about the new Parelli programs has sure been true for me. The genius of Pat and Linda's program is their ability to communicate. Playing the games with your horses can be beneficial to both you and your horse in more ways than you can imagine.
During Jihan's recuperation from colic surgery I've been using the games with her to keep her happy and occupied. I also used the friendly game with her in the hours after surgery. I know it helped me and she seemed peaceful with it too.
I would love to go to one of their clinics.--Liz in Kansas