Sent: 5/9/06 7:15:45 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Rode to the top of Black Mt today [enjoy the pics]

An older mentor of mine told me this: "Once you have them fit, it's easy to bring them back.". Of course I didn't believe him (you know who), until it happened to my horse. . . It pretty much blew me away!!

When's your next AERC ride?

Hugs to you and Ruth!
Sandy
This document was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal, state or local tax penalties.