[RC] StrongidC and colic surgery - E. Syverson

Recently my mare Jihan Al Sufi underwent colic surgery at Kansas State University. To say the least it was scary. However I want you all to know how great the surgeons and students were at K-State. They took great care of Jihan and really helped me during a very stressful situation. I would like to put in a good word for the folks at Pfizer including the sales rep and  the consulting vets.
When I arrived at KSU with my mare she was in surgery immediately and they were very pleased to know that she was a Preventicare patient.
Pfizer came through with the maximum benefit for Preventicare. All of my horses are on the program and I would certainly recommend this program to you. When the necessity of colic surgery faces you and your horse it is certainly helpful to know that there is some help for you in afforiding a large vet bill.--Liz Syverson--Topeka, KS