[RC] Tevis vs. Big Horn 100 - OTTOWY

Remember this is one of the VERY few years you can ride Tevis and The Big Horn 100 because of Tevis's late start.

Take us at our word that the Big Horn 100 is the most beautiful ride in the country!  Earn the coveted Big Horn 100 buckle and be a part of endurance riding history.

This is also your chance to see which is better Tevis or the Big Horn 100!

Again, all the trail is GPSed and can be dowloaded into Garmin GPS units and it will also be marked VERY well with ribbons, flashers, and or course flags!

Don't miss an opportunity to do two great rides in the same year!

Check out our website.  Bighorn100.com  or E-mail  Ottowy at Aol dot com.

Patti