[RC] Lysane Cree "Ariat Terrains" Quality? - Tara M Sheppard

Lysane and anyone else out there with foot problems-
I have no arch and for years had knee pain, back pain, shin pain--BAD
I used to go to a Podiatrist every so often to get orthotics specially
made for me.
I am an overpronator(no arch) I wanted to get into shape and start
jogging and
found this catalogue, "Runners World" maybe it's "Running World"?
They sell running shoes, clothes, watches,etc. anything that has to do
with running.
They show in every catalogue how to see what kind of running or walking
shoe you need
for your particular feet. You then can order from them a shoe for your
needs. I  have now been
wearing these "running shoes"  for years now and cannot tell you how much
better my body
feels! I wear them everywhere- even when riding.(An old pair of course) I
use the stirrups with
the cages. It's so nice for the times that you have to get off and walk
or run with your horse. I am now
also able to jog now wihtout getting shin splints 3 months down the road!
They can run $100-$120- a pair
but it is totally worth it! Also, for those of you who are looking for
rain gear-- I have bought some of their
clothing and ride in it with great success.I also learned from this
catologue how to properly layer my clothing
for different weather conditions. -And No I am not in any way affiliated
with this company  :)
What kind of shoe do you need? Get a piece of card-board, wet the bottoms
of your feet, stand on the card-board
(carefully as to not smear your marks) rock back on your heels, then rock
forward onto the balls of your feet and step
off. Is your arch- low, high, medium? Good Luck!