Re: [RC] Google Indexes All of Ridecamp - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   Google Indexes All of Ridecamp
John – Thanks. ACK! I understand what you’re saying. I had typed a bunch of stuff about secure socket layers, encryption, email clients vs. browsers, and various protocols, including TC/IP vs BBS-type dial-up, but deleted it for simplicity and “for posterity.”  :-) -- Beverley