Re: [RC] Lost horses at chicken chase - Karen L.

My two friends and I rode about 18 miles on Saturday through the area where the lost horses were last sighted but we saw no sign of them.  We brought lead ropes in case we saw them, but no luck.

Daunna, have you driven the area and stopped to talk to the property owners who border the forestry in that area?  It is very possible that your horses have showed up at someone's farm.  Are you offering a reward?  Someone might come forward who knows something if they have something to gain by volunteering what they know.  I know you have hung up some flyers, but I recommend getting out and knocking on doors.  You might have flyers printed up and leave them at every driveway along the way.  There is a lot of ground to cover, but it is worth it.

Karen Lynd

Shagyaarabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
They are still out there in the woods as far as I know.  Bill Wilson rides everyday conditioning his horses and also looking for them.  My daughter and I went last Thursday looking and found Bill, who showed us where they had spent some time and Elisha and Bill followed them for a while.  I was on an older mare (very close to Vega in the herd) that couldn't get over the log but called and called when Bill and Elisha left to go looking.  They were not in earshot, I guess, as there were no answers.

Daunna Sellers
www.shagya-arabs.com