Re: [RC] LASIK (was Did you know??) - Tiffany D'Virgilio

I had mine done 2 years ago at TLC by the same Dr. that did Tiger Woods and many of the Angels? staff, including Washburn (pitcher). I wore contacts or glasses since I was 8 and I had gotten? to the point where I couldn't wear contacts anymore. I have gorgeous sight, and can do all the sports I want. It was really a pain on trail to worry about contacts. 2 weeks later I went to Kauai and almost cried. I could swim, and see so great. TLC is great because they have a lifetime warranty, if my vision ever slips they will do it again for free. I had the expensive kind with the cornea mapping and all laser flap procedure, that way it takes less cornea and you can have it re-done if you need it.?
If you are an athlete and can't wear contacts anymore, it's just the best thing ever. It was MUCH less painful than having a cavity filled, the worst pain after felt like an eyelash in my eye. I highly recommend it, it has really changed my quality of life for the better. I was about 20/500 in both eyes before, so I couldn't even see to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night.?
Tiffany