[RC] polish/desert pedigree - Marlene Moss

Title: Message
Thank you all for the information about this mare.  I have enough info to work on getting the papers and am fascinated by both the "polish" side and the desert side.  I would love to find more info on her dams side - especially if there is anyone or any relations left in NM - which is in conceivable driving distance from me in CO.

The more I see of this mare - the more of a superb athlete she looks.

I would love to ride her, but if that never makes sense, I will definitely look foreward to getting a baby from her.
Thanks again,
Marlene

Marlene Moss
Boarding/Training - www.LosPinos-CO.com