[RC] [RC] can someone look up a horse for me? - Marlene Moss - Joanne Mahon

Her name is Cyprena and her number is 0361723.  Sire is Cyprin, dam is Hindi Zabena.  If someone can find the name of her last registered owner, I the people we're getting her from said they'd arrange to get the papers for us.

You can retrieve this information from AHA Datasource.  I can email it to you privately but do not wish to put it out there on a public forum.  My email is mahonconst at mindsync dot com