[RC] can someone look up a horse for me? - Marlene Moss

Title: Message
Ok, I have really got to learn how to say no!  Oh well.  We are being given a 16 year old arab mare that has never been ridden, has been used for breeding and thrown some nice babies.  She is really well put together and her owners rave about the endurance both she and her babies have shown.

They have a copy of her papers, but never bothered getting the original and transferring her into their name and have lost the contact information of the registered owner.

Her name is Cyprena and her number is 0361723.  Sire is Cyprin, dam is Hindi Zabena.  If someone can find the name of her last registered owner, I the people we're getting her from said they'd arrange to get the papers for us.

And if anyone has some comments on her breeding, I'd be interested.  Her sires side is mostly Polish with some Russian - Wielki Szlem twice and that's all I recognize.  On the dame side, it is mostly egyptian and the papers actually have 2 horses listed as Desert Bred instead of the name.  I hadn't seen that before.  I think I recognize the name Dalal and then there is probably a relation of Jamil - Jamil Zamen.  There are a couple horses with LBN at the front of the name - anyone recognize that?

I am really excited about this mare.  We may never ride her, but she is sweet and a good mom and really nicely conformed.  Since she hasn't done any work, her neck is under developed, but her back is great, good angulation of the hind legs, solid bones, size 1 feet and a nice deep pelvis.

Thanks for any info!
Marlene

Marlene Moss
Boarding/Training - www.LosPinos-CO.com