[RC] Foxcatcher Results - Alissa Cowan

Hi to everyone who rode Foxcatcher on April 22.

If you rode the 25 mile ride, your results are posted on our website (www.fairhillinternational.com).

Please check these results carefully, and if you think we've made an error, contact us ASAP.

We are having some "technical difficulties" right now with the 50 mile results.  I hope to have that sorted out and have results posted by Tuesday.  Those results will be posted on the website as well.

Congrats to Prymtym, ridden by Tom Hutchison (nice of your wife to give you your horse back!) for winning the BC award for the 50 mile ride, with a score of 679.  Tom and Prym also won the 50 mile ride with a ride time of 4:31 - a BLAZING speed considering how wet and muddy it was that day!  And about 45 minutes faster than Tom's winning time from 2004.  We must have made the course easier...

Congrats to all who finished!  We started 54 riders in the 50 and completed 46, and started 41 in the 25 and finished 39.  Good job!

Alissa Norman
Foxcatcher Endurance