Re: [RC] Epona shoe experience - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 4/29/2006 1:24:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, GoTory@xxxxxx writes:

onto adobe mud..........shoe sucking heaven....
I'm going into my second cycle on one horse and putting another into them on
Friday.
So far, very happy with them- and the dealer response

I too love the Eponas. Great shoe and my farrier thinks highly of them considering he's an old-fashioned metal shoe kind of farrier!

Becky
PS- they will be on my horse during my three month summer trip out west. They will see ALL kinds of terrain and I plan to report on them...