Re: [RC] [RC] cytek horseshoes - Debbie Kirchner

On 4/28/06, Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My wife's horse has a heck of a time with keeping the toe off. She
talked to a farrier that recommended the Cytec shoe - applied according
to their directions. Does anyone have any feed back, positive or
negative on these.

Thanks,
Truman

Truman, what does "keeping the toe off" mean?--  is the horse toe walking, meaning it is sore in the heel, or has to tall of a heel? or are the toes lone and it is wearing a toe rocker...

Being a barefoot fan myself, I am trying to figure out what the horse is trying to tell you by wearing it's foot this way, if that is what it is doing, as the phrase, "Keeping the toe off," has me confused

             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~