Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Tank's tests at Davis

Hi Jackie, have you tried different saddles or pads? One of my mules was acting similar last year, I couldn't figure it out, all the same tack as the year before (when she was great), chiro visits with nothing major there, off & on lameness in rt front with no findable cause. Anyhow, was sitting around a ride camp after the other mule's 50 & got talking about saddles/pads. I ride in a treeless & use a skito pad, well, long story short, foam inserts were wore out--cut up a felt pad to make shims to add to skito for Sun LD---new mule!!! She went like her old self again! I felt like such an a%$ for putting her thru some really bad rides before figuring out something so simple. Live & Learn

Marirose & Mules: Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI