Re: [RC] [RC] Riding alone... - Debbie Kirchner

I want to thank this thread for adding to my day... I took Jewel my gaited Morgan over to a friends today, Mind you, Jewel is HOT, but when we are together we are one.. it is an incredible experience... however, I have had saddle fit trouble with him over the years, and finally believe we have it RIGHT, so today I took him out alone to trim trail and to enjoy life along, walking through the forest, flowers, along the stream, up the hill around the bends and it was wonderful... what was the most fun today, was that once he figured out that I wanted him under trees So I could trim them, he actually started looking for trees that needed trimming and stopped under them... it was  so much fun... sigh...

             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~