Re: [RC] [RC] Riding alone... - Debbie Kirchner

I am headed out to ride alone soon today, everyone is busy... my friend has tons of miles and some trails need to have branches clipped, so I am taking my trusty horse out to trim the trail... I will call my hubby first, let him know where I am, then let my friends hubby who owns the farm and will be around after 3 know exactly where I am going to be on the trails... I have my phone on my ankle, and trust this horse, but, stuff happens, been there done that.. got the T-shirt to prove it, I will also wear my helmet, I might grab a whistle too, that would be smart when riding alone...

I never ride alone if there are not people around who know where I am, that is for sure, and I always carry a cell... sigh, but I want to ride a lot this year, and I might not get to ride with others all the time, it is just how it is sometimes...

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~