[RC] tying to trailer - Rebecca Bianchi

I'd love to tie my horse to the trailer at a ride.  It would be so much easier, less physical effort and less time consuming than putting up the portable corrals.  But, I can't because my horse gets bored easily and begins to dismantle the trailer, threatens to kick our other two horses and just generally becomes a pain in the neck.  Is there a way to train a horse not to chew on your trailer, untie himself and the other horses, etc.?

Also, anyone have a good website explaining how to properly hobble train a horse?  I think it would be invaluable training but I've never done it.
Thanks,
Becky