Re: [RC] Securing Horses... - Vallonelee

In a message dated 4/25/2006 11:25:41 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, stacy_sadar@xxxxxxxxx writes:
During this discussion, a thought occured to me...Has anyone ever used the glo-sticks and hung them from the posts on the electric pen to 'help' a horse running thru camp see it before it blows thru your pen..?
I use solar lights that I got at Lowe's.  They charge during the day and usually last almost all night.  Since I don't have to replace batteries (well not too often) they are always ready to go.  Plus they give just enough glow to see but not enough to ruin my "night vision".  I don't have to shine a flashlight around anymore when checking on the guys when I hear something (I think they like that) :).

Lee