Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] pics of my favorite training hill - Debbie Kirchner

On 4/25/06, Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since I live in the vicinity of Eric's training hill, I can answer that no, it isn't heat and humidity that makes the grass green, but winter rains (of which we have had a LOT this year.)  It may get warm on occasions, but not like in some places.  And in summer, this grass will be brown.  And, of course, we do have summer fogs from the Pacific Ocean, but that just makes the weather cool...

ah ha, so you are on the west coast somewhere!!! the mystery is closing in, it sure is pretty... so is this Washington state??? Oregon, or Northern California...

nothing wrong with brown grass, that is what hay is right???

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~