[RC] RC] Prineville 25 miler - could be my first! - martina keil - Mary Carroll

Hi Martina,

I'll be there to do the 25 LD.  My gelding and I were sidelined last year but have ridden that trail before.  It is fun with lots of changes.  Some wooded, some open meadow, some climbing, some strong downhill.  Ride management is wonderful and breakfast on Sunday is very good.

I have a newer red Dodge and older Trails West 2 horse slant.  My horse is a chesnut gelding with a blaze.  Arab X---leggy, TB'ey.  Come say hi and we'll do a warm up ride on Friday evening.

Have you read any training articles?

Looking forward to meeting you, Mary