[RC] Tevis Cup Website has new address and a new look - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Western States Trail Foundation website, the official home of the Tevis Cup online, has a new "do" and in a couple of days, two brand new addresses.

WSTF President Mike Picket has secured two new URL's for the Tevis site, www.TevisCup.net and www.TevisCup.org. Although they are not active as yet, they should be in a few days. The original www.foothill.net/tevis address will remain in effect.

The new look is courtesy of yours truly, Jackie Floyd, of Type "F" Typgraphy and Graphic Arts. If you happen to find anything that I didn't quite tweak right, please do let me know. There were tons and tons of links to change over to the new style, and even though I've been through them a million times, one or two are bound to have escaped me. Some pages have been left in the 2005 state until new 2006 information can be obtained.

I want to take a minute to thank The Tevis site's past webmaster Richard Goodwin, whose many, many long hours over the past 10 years "behind the screen," have produced the wealth of information currently found online. Richard also manned the webcast every year, not only keeping us all up to speed on each rider's progress on ride day, but more importantly, keeping the WSTF organization informed as well, for the safety of all riders. I will be trying to fill some very BIG shoes on ride day and let's all keep our fingers crossed that I, at least, can come close. It's a very big job.

For those who have used the Tevis website's bank of useful knowledge and tracked your rider's progress from across the country, it would be great if you could shoot Richard a little note and let him know how much you appreciate what he has contributed. I am sure it would make his day. He can be reached at richard "at" natbarn.com .

:) Jackie